Congratulations to our February Library Puzzler Winners!
In case you are wondering here are the answers to the Puzzler Questions:
- Question 1: A URL is the unique string of letters or numbers that identifies a source on the internet? (TRUE)
- Question 2: Which of the following domain codes represents a non-profit organization? (.org)
- Question 3: A “Whois” Search can provide valuable information about a website. Using this website: http://whois.net/ , what information is provided about the rsu20.org website? (Primary contact name, Country of origin, Contact information, Location of organization)
- Question 4: Where can you find back issues of magazines, newspapers, and academic articles? (The Marvel databases)
- Question 5: You’ve been asked to find reliable information on population statistics for the State of Maine, which online resource should you use? (U.S. Census website)
Stay tuned for our March Library Puzzler!